VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sherri Shepherd's surrogate gives birth to son

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Sherri Shepherd's surrogate gives birth to son   August 7th 2014, 8:27 am

This is sad and I'm kind of torn.  On one hand I think Sherri Shepherd is wrong to give up her son to avoid paying child support but then again if this man only did this for a pay day then it may be best for her to just walk away.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/sherri-shepherds-surrogate-gives-birth-to-son-1830435.story?ocid=answw11

What do you think?

Zotika
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 46

PostSubject: Re: Sherri Shepherd's surrogate gives birth to son   August 12th 2014, 12:50 am

I think she must have never wanted this baby in the first place.  Poor little guy tossed aside like is sad sad sad...   Mad
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Sherri Shepherd's surrogate gives birth to son   August 16th 2014, 2:55 pm

I think the Husband should hold her feet to the fire.  Men been paying child support while being over in vietnam and the woman was back here in the states while having a baby and he still ended up having to pay child support.
Back to top Go down
Zotika
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 46

PostSubject: Re: Sherri Shepherd's surrogate gives birth to son   August 17th 2014, 5:50 am

Good point.  I was wondering how anyone can anyone participate in bringing a life in to the world and now the man doesn't want her anymore she doesn't want the baby anymore.  She's scary!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherri Shepherd's surrogate gives birth to son   

Back to top Go down

Sherri Shepherd's surrogate gives birth to son
Page 1 of 1