VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bill Maher Blasts 'Useless Obama Hacks' Who Refuse To Criticize NSA Surveilance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : Jerod
Honey Points : 79

PostSubject: Bill Maher Blasts 'Useless Obama Hacks' Who Refuse To Criticize NSA Surveilance   July 12th 2014, 3:10 pm

Bill Maher took a stab at NSA spying during his July 11 episode of HBO's "Real Time With Bill Maher." He pointed fingers at liberals who refuse to critize surveillance under President Obama's administration. During the segment he said, "If this was happening under Bush, liberals would be apoplectic. I’m sorry, but liberals are just sometimes useless Obama hacks without a shred of intellectual honesty.”
Back to top Go down
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Blasts 'Useless Obama Hacks' Who Refuse To Criticize NSA Surveilance   July 12th 2014, 3:10 pm

Don't you just love this guy?  He is not afraid to speak his mind and he just tells it like it is.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Blasts 'Useless Obama Hacks' Who Refuse To Criticize NSA Surveilance   July 12th 2014, 6:09 pm

Yes.  Sounds like a Republican to me.  Bush, with all the crap he did where was your comments then.  Bush took us to war on false pretenses.  4500 American people perished because of Bush and you have the goal to say President Obama is spying on American Citizens.
Back to top Go down
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Blasts 'Useless Obama Hacks' Who Refuse To Criticize NSA Surveilance   July 16th 2014, 6:08 pm

Sllim wrote:
Yes.  Sounds like a Republican to me.  Bush, with all the crap he did where was your comments then.  Bush took us to war on false pretenses.  4500 American people perished because of Bush and you have the goal to say President Obama is spying on American Citizens.

I don't  quite understand your comment.  Are you referring to me or someone else?
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Blasts 'Useless Obama Hacks' Who Refuse To Criticize NSA Surveilance   July 18th 2014, 5:46 pm

Oh my bad.  I listen to Sean Hannity some days and I can go off the deep end.  My Bad! Laughing  Laughing
Back to top Go down
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Blasts 'Useless Obama Hacks' Who Refuse To Criticize NSA Surveilance   August 1st 2014, 4:01 am

Being that you listen to Sean Hannity, you're forgiven.  Everyone knows he's a quack!
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Blasts 'Useless Obama Hacks' Who Refuse To Criticize NSA Surveilance   August 2nd 2014, 8:52 pm

Sean Hannity Ole Lady says she will be glad when Pres Obama term is up because Sean is falling down on the job. Every night all Sean talks about is Pres Obama Pres Obama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Maher Blasts 'Useless Obama Hacks' Who Refuse To Criticize NSA Surveilance   

Back to top Go down

Bill Maher Blasts 'Useless Obama Hacks' Who Refuse To Criticize NSA Surveilance
Page 1 of 1