VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Robin Thicke Opens Up About Paula Patton: ‘I Was Selfish’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

PostSubject: Robin Thicke Opens Up About Paula Patton: ‘I Was Selfish’    July 2nd 2014, 10:38 am

Robin Thick's apology album, Paula, which is dedicated to his estranged wife, Paula Patton, was officially released for public consumption Tuesday (July 1), but there were still a lot of unanswered questions, the most important of which being: Why?

“The album is what happens when you lose the love of your life and you try to figure out in your head like, ‘How am I gonna move on?’” Thicke told Hot 97’s "Ebro in the Morning" show. “Because we weren’t together anymore, I had so much that I still wanted to apologize for and take responsibility for and that’s what the album is about.”

http://www.mtv.com/news/1859519/robin-thicke-opens-up-about-paula-patton-i-was-selfish/
Back to top Go down

Robin Thicke Opens Up About Paula Patton: ‘I Was Selfish’
Page 1 of 1