VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Governor Rick Scott signs school voucher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Governor Rick Scott signs school voucher   June 23rd 2014, 5:02 pm

Don't let this guy hoodwink you!  This is just a tactic because this is election year.  This will on benefit 60,000 students here in Florida and there is no guarantee they will be able to stay in that school.  

Here is a link about Rick Scott signing the voucher:  http://dianeravitch.net/2014/06/20/breaking-news-florida-governor-scott-signs-voucher-expansion-bill/
Back to top Go down
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 192

PostSubject: Re: Governor Rick Scott signs school voucher   June 24th 2014, 6:56 pm

I think we've had this conversation on here before.  I'll recap:  We are hoodwinked by all Politicians, it's not just the Republicans.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

PostSubject: Re: Governor Rick Scott signs school voucher   June 25th 2014, 7:00 pm

Yeah we kinda did but President Obama is above phrase.
Back to top Go down
Ray.J
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : BunnyHoo
Honey Points : 93

PostSubject: Re: Governor Rick Scott signs school voucher   June 27th 2014, 7:58 am

OneHundred% wrote:
I think we've had this conversation on here before.  I'll recap:  We are hoodwinked by all Politicians, it's not just the Republicans.

Dude, stop grouping Republicans and Democrats together.  You know darn well there's a difference.
Back to top Go down
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 192

PostSubject: Re: Governor Rick Scott signs school voucher   July 11th 2014, 6:43 am

Ray.J wrote:
OneHundred% wrote:

Dude, stop grouping Republicans and Democrats together.  You know darn well there's a difference.

You just dont wanna face the fact that you're hoodwinked by Democrats.  It's ok, I forgive you!
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

PostSubject: Re: Governor Rick Scott signs school voucher   July 11th 2014, 6:05 pm

OneHundred% wrote:
Ray.J wrote:
OneHundred% wrote:

You just dont wanna face the fact that you're hoodwinked by Democrats.  It's ok, I forgive you!

HOODWINKED BY DEMOCRATS!  Are you kidding?  Unless you are among the 1.8%, then Republicans are the way to go, but that 98.2% Democrats has your back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Governor Rick Scott signs school voucher   

Back to top Go down

Governor Rick Scott signs school voucher
Page 1 of 1