VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Beyonce and Jay Z: Poor On The Run Tour Ticket Sales add to Marriage Woes Speculation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 202

PostSubject: Beyonce and Jay Z: Poor On The Run Tour Ticket Sales add to Marriage Woes Speculation   June 18th 2014, 8:25 am

Ever since that video of Beyoncé's sister Solange attacking Jay Z in a lift after the Met Gala emerged online , music's biggest couple have been dominating the headlines.

Not only has speculation been rife that their marriage is on the rocks, but Jay Z has been accused of cheating, Beyoncé is reported to have done a complete 360 on her divorce plans after finding out she was pregnant and Solange allegedly caught Jay Z cheating back in the day.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/beyonce-jay-z-poor-run-tour-ticket-sales-add-marriage-woes-speculation-1453094

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen, I'm a huge fan of Beyonce (Well I was) and with these new sales report, maybe other fans are now feeling like I'm feeling and wishin Beyonce will just go away. I think she has talent and beauty and I also think she is Jay Z's puppet now. She gives the appearane she no longer has her own mind and she is now a female Jay Z and I'm sorry but this new Beyonce doesn't work for me anymore. I'm no where near into her like I use to be.

Empire State of Mind may be Empire Falling. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce and Jay Z: Poor On The Run Tour Ticket Sales add to Marriage Woes Speculation   June 18th 2014, 6:07 pm

I wouldn't say it's a collapse of their empire, I just think sales are slow and that's it.
Back to top Go down

Beyonce and Jay Z: Poor On The Run Tour Ticket Sales add to Marriage Woes Speculation
Page 1 of 1