VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Senators grill Dr. Oz about 'miracle' weight loss claims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 724

PostSubject: Senators grill Dr. Oz about 'miracle' weight loss claims   June 17th 2014, 10:06 pm

(CNN) -- Dr. Mehmet Oz, host of "The Dr. Oz Show" was grilled Tuesday by senators on Capitol Hill about the promotion of weight loss products on his show.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/17/health/senate-grills-dr-oz/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to
the slaughter." George Washington.
Back to top Go down
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Honey Points : 202

PostSubject: Re: Senators grill Dr. Oz about 'miracle' weight loss claims   June 18th 2014, 8:16 am

Grilling Dr. Oz. Say it ain't so.
Back to top Go down
Ray.J
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : BunnyHoo
Honey Points : 93

PostSubject: Re: Senators grill Dr. Oz about 'miracle' weight loss claims   June 19th 2014, 4:58 am

No matter what pill, vitamin, or miracle these types of people tell us to take, they always add in you must eat less and exercise.  Well if you eat less and exercise you will lose weight anyways.  So it's a gimmick and Dr. Oz is making money for saying this crap works.  He needed to be grilled!
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin

Honey Points : 724

PostSubject: Re: Senators grill Dr. Oz about 'miracle' weight loss claims   June 20th 2014, 7:18 am

Ray.J wrote:
No matter what pill, vitamin, or miracle these types of people tell us to take, they always add in you must eat less and exercise.  Well if you eat less and exercise you will lose weight anyways.  So it's a gimmick and Dr. Oz is making money for saying this crap works.  He needed to be grilled!

I use to spend money on this crap and none of it has worked for me.  But when I set my mind to it, eat less, and exercise I start losing weight.  Weight comes back on when I lose focus and stop exercising.  It's more of a mind thing and dedication process for me.

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to
the slaughter." George Washington.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senators grill Dr. Oz about 'miracle' weight loss claims   

Back to top Go down

Senators grill Dr. Oz about 'miracle' weight loss claims
Page 1 of 1