VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Video: Janelle Ambrosia Explaining How Shes Not Racist After Going....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Video: Janelle Ambrosia Explaining How Shes Not Racist After Going....   June 8th 2014, 9:06 am

Janelle Ambrosia Explaining How Shes Not Racist After Going....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW3TLJZZ204

If you find a fruitcake digging a whole deeper and deeper, it's just best not to say anything and let her keep digging.
Back to top Go down
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Video: Janelle Ambrosia Explaining How Shes Not Racist After Going....   June 9th 2014, 11:27 pm

They are saying she is about to lose her kids, in this sense I feel bad for her but there is no denying she is a racist SOB.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Video: Janelle Ambrosia Explaining How Shes Not Racist After Going....   June 10th 2014, 5:53 pm

Penny1000 wrote:
They are saying she is about to lose her kids, in this sense I feel bad for her but there is no denying she is a racist SOB.

I do feel sorry for the kids but maybe that is best for them to not be subjected to that type of atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video: Janelle Ambrosia Explaining How Shes Not Racist After Going....   

Back to top Go down

Video: Janelle Ambrosia Explaining How Shes Not Racist After Going....
Page 1 of 1