VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

‘GH’s’ Teresa Castillo Delivers Baby Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

PostSubject: ‘GH’s’ Teresa Castillo Delivers Baby Girl   June 7th 2014, 9:05 am

On Thursday, May 29, “General Hospital’s” Teresa Castillo (Sabrina Santiago) delivered her first child – a girl – with husband Shane Aaron. The actress tweeted yesterday, “My husband and I are happy to announce the arrival of our baby girl, Victoria Milani. She was born on May 29th. We are in LOVE.”

In an interview with People Magazine, it was revealed that the baby was born late in the night (10:32 PM) on May 29 and weighed in at  7 lbs., 2 oz. and measured 20 inches long.

Read more: 'GH's' Teresa Castillo Delivers Baby Girl - Soap Opera Network http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/06/ghs-teresa-castillo-delivers-baby-girl-love#ixzz33xEDXVYv
Back to top Go down

‘GH’s’ Teresa Castillo Delivers Baby Girl
Page 1 of 1