VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Senators say briefing does little to answer Bergdahl deal questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 192

PostSubject: Senators say briefing does little to answer Bergdahl deal questions   June 5th 2014, 8:22 am

SENATORS FROM BOTH PARTIES say a classified briefing about the deal that freed Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl leaves many questions unanswered, with Sen. Saxby Chambliss, left, saying he felt the White House 'didn't trust' his colleagues. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/05/senators-say-classified-briefing-does-little-to-quell-concern-over-bergdahl/
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Senators say briefing does little to answer Bergdahl deal questions   June 5th 2014, 7:14 pm

If the man deserted his post, you deal with that once he gets back to the states.  If my son or daughter volunteered to go into service I would expect my President to bring them home dead or alive.  And if there are any charges to be brought up, you do it here at home.
Back to top Go down
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 192

PostSubject: Re: Senators say briefing does little to answer Bergdahl deal questions   June 9th 2014, 7:13 am

But he gave up 5 for 1 and from my understanding this Bergdahl person left his post and walked off.  He wasn't even a soldier anymore in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Senators say briefing does little to answer Bergdahl deal questions   June 9th 2014, 6:01 pm

OneHundred% wrote:
But he gave up 5 for 1 and from my understanding this Bergdahl person left his post and walked off.  He wasn't even a soldier anymore in my opinion.

Yeah but this is your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senators say briefing does little to answer Bergdahl deal questions   

Back to top Go down

Senators say briefing does little to answer Bergdahl deal questions
Page 1 of 1