VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Officer: Witnesses Filmed Deadly Crash, Didn't Help Victims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 202

PostSubject: Officer: Witnesses Filmed Deadly Crash, Didn't Help Victims   June 4th 2014, 11:47 pm

This story is freaking unbelievable, but then again.  In today's time it amazes me how little the human life now means to people.  Read this story guys, it's crazy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/04/crash-witnesses-filmed-victims_n_5444639.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Officer: Witnesses Filmed Deadly Crash, Didn't Help Victims   June 5th 2014, 7:59 am

What kind of F'd up person would film a person that is burning to death?  The people of today scares the heck out of me, for real...

Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Honey Points : 202

PostSubject: Re: Officer: Witnesses Filmed Deadly Crash, Didn't Help Victims   June 8th 2014, 11:30 am

That's my feelings too.  There is no way I could stand by filming, watching a person burn to death.  The human instinct in me would be to help or run and get help.
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Honey Points : 450

PostSubject: Re: Officer: Witnesses Filmed Deadly Crash, Didn't Help Victims   June 9th 2014, 8:37 am

We live in very sad times today and the human life seems to mean nothing. Just take a look at new stories across the US where lives are being taking every day for $5 dollars or less. So it doesn't surprise me that people can stand by, film, and do nothing to help someone being burned alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer: Witnesses Filmed Deadly Crash, Didn't Help Victims   

Back to top Go down

Officer: Witnesses Filmed Deadly Crash, Didn't Help Victims
Page 1 of 1