VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

‘‘ Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.’’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 192

PostSubject: ‘‘ Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.’’   May 29th 2014, 10:17 am

Saw this quote above and it made my day...  Thanks for adding "Fun Stuff" voicebee...
Back to top Go down
Faizon
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 158

PostSubject: Re: ‘‘ Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.’’   May 30th 2014, 5:21 am

Cool quote.  I mean just really think about this quote for a minute and then ask yourself.  How many of us really and truly live by faith?
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 234

PostSubject: Re: ‘‘ Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.’’   June 1st 2014, 8:25 am

Good point.  This quote is very easy when you put your faith in GOD first.

OneHundred% I think you're on to something with posting quotes.  I think I will follow suit.
Back to top Go down
VoiceBee
Admin

Honey Points : 256

PostSubject: Re: ‘‘ Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.’’   June 2nd 2014, 9:19 am

Please share Quotes in the "Jokes, Funny, LOL, & Quotes" forum.  This will help to keep the community organized.

The Official VoiceBee Account

Visit our online Support Center if you need help or need to send us an email.  Please do not 
send us Private Messages for support related issues.  If you have general questions, you can 
ask them in the "General Questions and Answers" forum.  Thank you.
Back to top Go down
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: ‘‘ Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.’’   June 3rd 2014, 6:02 am

Sure thing Voicebee. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
VoiceBee
Admin

Honey Points : 256

PostSubject: Re: ‘‘ Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.’’   June 3rd 2014, 8:31 pm

OneHundred% wrote:
Sure thing Voicebee. Sorry.

No need to apologize and thank you for your cooperation.

The Official VoiceBee Account

Visit our online Support Center if you need help or need to send us an email.  Please do not 
send us Private Messages for support related issues.  If you have general questions, you can 
ask them in the "General Questions and Answers" forum.  Thank you.
Back to top Go down
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: ‘‘ Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.’’   June 9th 2014, 7:18 am

TaylorMade wrote:
Good point.  This quote is very easy when you put your faith in GOD first.

OneHundred% I think you're on to something with posting quotes.  I think I will follow suit.

It looks like the "Quote" section has been moved so post them in their category.  It was either moved or I didn't see it before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‘‘ Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.’’   

Back to top Go down

‘‘ Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.’’
Page 1 of 1