VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Police Commissioner Called President Obama The N-Word

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Police Commissioner Called President Obama The N-Word   May 21st 2014, 6:38 pm

Mitt Romney called Robert Copeland and asked him to resign and told him we're bigger than that and that we need to move on and we don't need to be doing this kind of thing anymore.

Joke:  Mitt Romney also said I might run again and I will need that 47%, so Robert Copeland wrote a letter of resignation that had two words.  "I Resign!"
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 450

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Called President Obama The N-Word   May 26th 2014, 9:22 am

Never heard of anyone quitting because they can't use the N-Word.
Back to top Go down
ForeverYoung
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Honey Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Called President Obama The N-Word   June 1st 2014, 7:46 am

I don't get why black people or anyone else get upset by this word when black people refer to themselves as the N word.  There is not a rap song out there that does not refer to a black man a the N word.  If black people want this to change or stop, then they should stop calling themselves the N word too.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Called President Obama The N-Word   June 1st 2014, 3:58 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
I don't get why black people or anyone else get upset by this word when black people refer to themselves as the N word.  There is not a rap song out there that does not refer to a black man a the N word.  If black people want this to change or stop, then they should stop calling themselves the N word too.

Hey, there is a difference.  When big boss man use the N word it is his intention to be insulting and demeaning and degrading.
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Honey Points : 450

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Called President Obama The N-Word   June 2nd 2014, 2:39 pm

In today's generation the N word is not only for black people. In about 10 years this word will be used freely.  Mark my words.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Called President Obama The N-Word   June 2nd 2014, 5:26 pm

RepellantDrake wrote:
In today's generation the N word is not only for black people. In about 10 years this word will be used freely.  Mark my words.

My suggestion to you is to watch the movie "The Butler".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Commissioner Called President Obama The N-Word   

Back to top Go down

Police Commissioner Called President Obama The N-Word
Page 1 of 1