VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Town upset police official used N-word for Obama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiyah
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : RepellantDrake
Honey Points : 166

PostSubject: Town upset police official used N-word for Obama   May 15th 2014, 10:01 pm

You would think in 2014 we should be passed this type of hate but I guess racism is here to stay. 

Unable to provide a link as the system won't allow me to but if you're interested in reading this story, you can google it.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Town upset police official used N-word for Obama   May 16th 2014, 7:44 pm

Now we know why out of 6000 people that live in that city there is only 20 black families that lives there.  And my advice to them is to get the heck out of there.
Back to top Go down
Kiyah
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: Town upset police official used N-word for Obama   May 16th 2014, 11:45 pm

If I were hated or treated differently just for the way I look then I would surely get the heck up out of there.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

PostSubject: Re: Town upset police official used N-word for Obama   May 17th 2014, 3:52 pm

Believe it or not the white citizens had a town hall meeting and they want to tar & feather the police and run him out of town.  They are also saying this is American 2014 not 1930.
Back to top Go down
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Town upset police official used N-word for Obama   May 24th 2014, 9:37 am

Sorry guys.  I do believe racism is here to stay.  Racism is even active among the same race so you know it is running rampant with other races which is a real shame.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee

PostSubject: Re: Town upset police official used N-word for Obama   May 24th 2014, 2:14 pm

Penny1000 wrote:
Sorry guys.  I do believe racism is here to stay.  Racism is even active among the same race so you know it is running rampant with other races which is a real shame.

You got a good point there.  I have experience about just as much racism within my own race as from a white race.
Back to top Go down
Kiyah
Newbee
Newbee

PostSubject: Re: Town upset police official used N-word for Obama   May 27th 2014, 2:58 pm

Can't we just all get along? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town upset police official used N-word for Obama   

Back to top Go down

Town upset police official used N-word for Obama
Page 1 of 1