VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JamesAnderson
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : NetDeath
Honey Points : 53

PostSubject: The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!   May 15th 2014, 1:44 pm

Hi, welcome to my thread  Razz 

So what's your favorite Silent hill game and why?

Silent Hill 2 is my favorite game, mostly because it takes us away from the cults and that stuff to a more personal story and a story that is open to interpretation. For those that have never heard of Silent Hill it's a _psychological_ horror game, one of the best series in the horror genre. Well, was, atleast. As with every series it gets worse and worse for each game  Laughing 

Back to top Go down
GoodGuyNick
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : JamesAnderson
Honey Points : 51

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!   May 15th 2014, 2:41 pm

Silent hill 2 is a real gem! SH3 isn't all that bad either! What's your take on the Pyramid Head? Love him? Hate him? I think the movie and later games destroyed the aura of dread and mystery surrounding him/it!
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 450

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!   May 17th 2014, 11:26 am

I like games that you can play third party and co-op.  Can you do this with this game or is it one person at a time?
Back to top Go down
Neliel
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : TheCreature
Honey Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!   May 17th 2014, 12:42 pm

RepellantDrake wrote:
I like games that you can play third party and co-op.  Can you do this with this game or is it one person at a time?
Silent hill is a single player game, but you should really give it a chance! It's creepy but very good!
Back to top Go down
dazzle
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : treant

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!   May 17th 2014, 1:02 pm

Silent hill 2 is the worst I think, I couldn't even get through it. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, but it's scary as hell!  Sad
Back to top Go down
Flux
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : Capn
Honey Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!   May 17th 2014, 4:52 pm

Silent hill 3 is creepy too! Stupid scary rabbit things!
Back to top Go down
Snacks
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : Flux
Honey Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!   May 18th 2014, 9:01 am

Silent hill is one of those series you just have to play! Creepy, strange and screws with your mind.
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin

Honey Points : 724

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!   May 18th 2014, 9:49 am

Ok guys, you are selling me on this game.  I'm with RepellantDrake, not so much into one player games but if it's really good then I'm gamed!

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to
the slaughter." George Washington.
Back to top Go down
JonSnow
Newbee
Newbee

Referred By : gamerguy88

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!   May 18th 2014, 10:03 am

KimmyCocoaPuffs wrote:
Ok guys, you are selling me on this game.  I'm with RepellantDrake, not so much into one player games but if it's really good then I'm gamed!
yeah, silent hill is really one of those games that you have to play atleast once in your lifetime!
I recommend silent hill 2, it's available for ps2 and ps3 in HD!
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Honey Points : 450

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!   May 19th 2014, 8:36 am

KimmyCocoaPuffs wrote:

Yep, they are selling me on it too.  I only own one game that is a single player game and that's Assassin Creed II other than that I try to get two player games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!   

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Silent Hill Thread Ever Made!
Page 1 of 1