VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why do people cheat on their spouses/partners?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jill58

PostSubject: Why do people cheat on their spouses/partners?   May 8th 2014, 10:41 am

I just don't get it.  You give a person your love, your life, and they say they love you back.  Then BAAM, they are cheating on you.  Why get into a relationship if you know you won't be faithful?
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Why do people cheat on their spouses/partners?   May 8th 2014, 7:06 pm

Because some people are pigs and most people want what they want.  Sorry if this is something you are going through.

Crybaby19

PostSubject: Re: Why do people cheat on their spouses/partners?   May 9th 2014, 6:41 am

We all have the potential to cheat if given the right ingredients.  As the person cheated on, we should make the decision not to put up with it.  But if the person chooses to stay with a cheater, it may be a license for that person to cheat on you again.
Back to top Go down
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 202

PostSubject: Re: Why do people cheat on their spouses/partners?   May 10th 2014, 1:25 am

Crybaby19 wrote:
We all have the potential to cheat if given the right ingredients.  As the person cheated on, we should make the decision not to put up with it.  But if the person chooses to stay with a cheater, it may be a license for that person to cheat on you again.

Forgiveness does not mean a license to do it again.  If that person is truly sorry then why not forgive them.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Why do people cheat on their spouses/partners?   May 11th 2014, 11:12 am

Each situation and circumstance is different of course so my suggestion would be to judge the person's character.  Good people make bad choices sometimes.  If the person is typically a good person then maybe they are really sorry and it won't happen again.  Then you have those that are just pigs and will continue to cheat no matter what.

Jill58

PostSubject: Re: Why do people cheat on their spouses/partners?   June 2nd 2014, 12:53 pm

I stumbled upon this site and made the post above.  For the life of me I could not remember the name of this site and it finally came to me.  Anyway, yes I have been cheated on.  I did forgive him and we tried to move past it, but he finally admitted to me that he is in love with her and wanted out of the relationship.  He claims he is now staying with a friend but I know he is living with her.
Back to top Go down
Guest290

PostSubject: Re: Why do people cheat on their spouses/partners?   June 4th 2014, 3:34 am

Move on with your life honey and forget this loser.  No one deserves to be used up.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Why do people cheat on their spouses/partners?   June 5th 2014, 8:02 am

Jill58 wrote:
I stumbled upon this site and made the post above.  For the life of me I could not remember the name of this site and it finally came to me.  Anyway, yes I have been cheated on.  I did forgive him and we tried to move past it, but he finally admitted to me that he is in love with her and wanted out of the relationship.  He claims he is now staying with a friend but I know he is living with her.
So sorry you are going through this Jill.  I know you may be hurting now but it is best that he moves on and you move on too.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people cheat on their spouses/partners?   

Back to top Go down

Why do people cheat on their spouses/partners?
Page 1 of 1