VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

PostSubject: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   May 7th 2014, 7:42 am

A picture of 13-year-old Willow Smith lying in bed with a 20-year-old has sparked controversy after it was posted online.

In the black and white Instagram snap, the daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith is seen with actor Moises Arias.

Link:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2622122/Willow-Smith-13-raises-eyebrows-pictured-lying-bed-20-year-old-actor-Moises-Arias.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can't say they are sleeping together but it sure does look that way.  Not cool parents, not cool...
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   May 7th 2014, 6:11 pm

All I can say is "Oh Lord!"
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   May 11th 2014, 11:21 am

This is down right disgusting.  Rich parents don't seem to give a crap what their kids do.  No 13 yr old child has any business laying in a bed with a 20 yr old grown man.  I'm sorry, there needs to be an investigation.

Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   May 11th 2014, 4:55 pm

If it was my daughter heads would be rolling.
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   May 18th 2014, 7:58 am

Sllim wrote:
This is what a good father would do.  If Will doesn't think or feel the same way then I would label him as a horrible dad with no control over this child.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   May 18th 2014, 9:16 am

BunnyHoo wrote:
Sllim wrote:
This is what a good father would do.  If Will doesn't think or feel the same way then I would label him as a horrible dad with no control over this child.

I agree Ms. BunnHoo.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   May 19th 2014, 8:57 am

Can anyone say Scientology. Need I say more?!

Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   May 19th 2014, 5:29 pm

AppleCrush wrote:
Can anyone say Scientology. Need I say more?!

Amen to that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   

Back to top Go down

Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias
Page 1 of 1